A Malaysian Premiere ~ The Peony Pavilion – Highlights from the Classic 牡丹亭 (经典曲折子戏)
The China Kunqu Opera is a UNESCO World Heritage Intangible Cultural Award recipient. The Jiangsu Kunqu Opera of Nanjing will bring their top rated cast and orchestra to perform 5 highlights from the Classic Repertoire of Chinese Opera featuring The Peony Pavilion , Romance of the West Chamber and other great works.
First performance in Malaysia and for one night only in Malacca!!!
Date : Wednesday, 23 September 2015
Venue: Auditorium @ Oriental Nilam Nursing College, Oriental Melaka Straits Medical Centre, Pusat Perubatan Klebang, 75200 Malacca, Malaysia
Entry Voucher : RM100. 50% concession for children below 12, senior citizens (60 and above) and disabled persons. Voucher includes the performance and a free entry to the Cheng Ho Tea House to enjoy the following:
- One FREE Tea Drink (Pu Er or Lemongrass Ginger Tea)
- Giraffe Deck
- Puppet Theatre
- Ancient Peace Bell
- Cheng Ho’s Wishing Well
- Cheng Ho’s Navigation Map
- Baba Nyonya Porcelain and Antique Exhibition
- Panoramic View of Old Malacca City from the Skydeck
- 1st Kapitan House & Ma Zhu Shrine
- 10% discount on all F&B at Cheng Ho Tea House